Wednesday, September 17, 2008

We're Home!!

Hi everyone, sorry it took me so long to update. When I got home, I went to hook up my laptop to the internet and found that my old settings didn't work. Since I was / am experiencing severe jet lag, I just left it alone until now. Anyway we landed in Colorado Springs at 10:58 pm Monday night (12:58 Tuesday afternoon China's time). We had a very long & uneventful flight home. Well not quite uneventful. As we were about to hit the California coast, Brandon looked out of the window & saw the airplane wing....for the first time. He said "ohh what's that?" After narrowing it down, I realized he was looking at the wing. I was so excited!! I will post pictures of our return trip and go into details tonight. I just wanted to let everyone know that we're home safe & sound - and very glad to be here!!

2 comments:

Anna Gallardo said...

WE ARE SO GLAD YOU ARE HOME AFTER WHAT MUST HAVE FELT A LIFE TIME BUT IT WAS WELL WORTH IT FOLLOWING BRANDONS JOURNEY HAS NOT LET ME GIVE UP HOPE THAT THIS MIGHT HELP MY 7 YR OLD KACIE SINCE THEY ARE ABOUT THE SAME AGE WE WILL CONTINUE PRAYING FOR BRANDONS IMPROVEMENTS HOPEFULLY GOD WILL HELP US GET KACIE TO CHINE IT HASNT BEEN THAT SUCCESSFUL BUT ITS JUST THE BEGINNING SENDING YOU THOUGHTS FROM SAN ANTONIO TX
KACIE AND FAMILY
HOPEFORKACIE.GOOGLEPAGES.COM

Anonymous said...

I am very glad that i can know every detail of your journey back to your own country and your happy life now with your family. i am happy for you.i read it carefully,iwas just absorbed in it.
keep living a happy life. love you, Nike,John and Brandon.\
Best wishes to little Brandon. i am sure he will get better.