Saturday, May 17, 2008

11:47 PM

We have 2 more fundraisers coming up!! On June 1st there will be a hamburger feast in Garden City, Kansas & another one in Scott City, Kansas on June 13th. More details of the fundraisers will be posted as they become available. So many people in Kansas has helped us & all I can say is THANK YOU!! Hopefully by early next week we will have our airline tickets booked. I spoke to a travel agent today to see if it would be more cost effective to go through them or to book it online. I should know something by early next week. We were told to book the flight as soon as possible. The sailing part of the Olympics will be held in Qingdao so flights will become more expensive and harder to find the longer I wait. I'm still waiting for the mail lady to deliver Brandon's replacement social security card. I need to have that before we can get our passports.

No comments: